☁ On a Cloud



Taking my time to choose the ice cream flavor: this is no mean task as the flavor needs to match the mood of the day and yet...surprise and inspire me! Do they sell here any of those fancy herb-fruit flavors (basil and strawberry, maybe)?

Ice-cream as the sunniest symbol of all, bringing relief in the sunny streets of the seaside citadel where tourists wander with their noses in the air, under the spell of real light and ancient architecture. And while they look up, their ice-cream melts and droplets stain their white summer shorts.


Credits: Unknown

2 commentaires:

  1. Those ice cream pops make my mouth water... totally agree with you, summer is incomplete without these cold treats! Wish I were more adventurous with flavors though (love that you choose based on mood)... I always seem to go with my favorites - the tried and true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are a stand-by of mine during the summer season, and I do prefer fresh, fruity flavors if it is really very warm. If I need a bit of boost, I'll go for the chocolatey flavors though ;-) And I love to try those funny new combinations: strawberry and basil etc. Although I have a little trouble with foie gras ice cream yet... I found out just recently that there is a difference between ice cream and gelato (http://travelingmama.net/?p=17695)...did you know?! I naively thought one was the translation for the other.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?