I am reading...

This book is supposed to be my very own rehab after an overdose of Harry Potter magic potion. Obélix fell into the cauldron and I am next in line, it seems. So, just to take my mind off the Ministry of Magic, the dementors and old wizard's tricks, I made a big literary jump into the kitchen of a writer. To tell the truth and nothing but the truth, the first pages did not convince me because of the very self assured tone. Possibly the change in style from the previous books was too blunt and I had trouble focusing on this new style, universe and topic. I am now enjoying this book more and more: it is funny and offers a very personal take on recipes and all things food-related, from guests to tableware. A very pleasant read even if I do not share all the writer's points of view...

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?