I am listening to...

Black clouds pass by, pushed around by angry wind gusts convinced that winter is, well, right now. It is hard to see where you are going because your hair covers your eyes and annoyingly comes back every single time you try to push it away.

Luckily, the soft keynotes and metallic country voice of Point Quiet fill your ears with sun and dried sand, while images of cattle roundups and cantering Quarter horses take shape while you reach the end of your very own cobbled street. The Sioux are not too far... Can you see them over there, on the hilltop?

The temperature rises as the album of Point Quiet (former White Sands) unveils its tunes, halfway between sheer country music and soft lounge-like atmosphere. The perfect daydreaming balance enhanced by beautiful lyrics and a gorgeously simple Internet site, where the key image, a horse in action hidden by sandy dust, draws the attention and calls for wild runs in the Far West.

Don't forget to wear your cowboy boots and hat before hitting the Play button.

Credits: Point Quiet

4 commentaires:

  1. Not even in Deezer... (?) I'm curious ! Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try iTunes instead or I'll upload it on the phone for Sunday ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to a couple of songs from their website, and I guess I'd like it! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZUT, j'ai oublié de te faire écouter ça hier... Nulle, je suis. C'est vraiment pas mal et ça me rappelle notre virée au...Texas.

    La vague de souvenirs m'embarque.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?