Feeling jazzy

Under the small bright lights hanging in the big leafy tree, we smoothly move to the rythm of the voluptuous jazzy notes; everyone around us stares at the stage with bright eyes and eager ears while the musicians who play their long rehearsed jazzy notes, swing around, smiling, happy of being here, performing live.

It is party time in Haarlem, in the cool summer breeze of a Friday evening during this new edition of the Jazz Festival. Music enlivens the city streets, rises in the air and inspires the crowds. Never a jazz fan, I am starting to get there, little by little and certainly very timidly as if learning a new language I cannot grasp. My brother is a jazz lover and he would probably mock my interest in commercial and easy-listening jazz...but it is a start and a beautiful one too with the city ancient streets as a fascinating backdrop, in this peaceful starry night!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?