Update

As you can see from the image appearing on the right hand menu, instead of lauching myself in the daunting task of writing about my discovery of the baby world, I cowardly chose to take the picture shortcut to start with – much safer choice, don’t you think? Anyway, meet Sophie (aka So-So) our new nanny. She’s a true lifesaver every time our daughter’s face goes purple with rage and tears and we have no clue why - well sometimes we know why and the osteopath who is turning her upside down knows it too. So-So seems to have the (noisy) solution, every single time. A lifesaver, I tell you, brilliantly assisted in her alleviating task by her sister, the teether (see pic above). You and I are now giraffe experts, but we figured it out already while visiting a natural park in South Africa, when we spent half the morning looking all over the place for the placid tall ladies - yes, to me giraffes are all long and mascara-lashed ladies.


Credits: Amazon


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?