(Fashion) Pic of the week



There has not been a pic of the week post in a very long time in my diary. I guess I have been daydreaming too much, disregarding earthly newspapers and magazines! This is an ad I have found on an old issue of this magazine. Amid a flurry of garishly colorful ads, it just stands out as the ultimate illustration of "nude". The eye simply rests here for a nice pit stop. The sunshine-like light coming from the back just makes this a comfy corner with no sharp edges around.

Well, it is most certainly a sophisticated version of nude, very alluring and classy as suggested by the shiny textures and voluptuous fabric of the pullover. The paper-based version shows a black frame that makes the whole picture confined while I would have loved to apply a blurred effect for a hint of endless fashion pleasure. But that's just me... A daydreamer...

Credits: here
(Daria Werbowy by David Sims for Salvatore Ferragamo FW2013)

2 commentaires:

  1. Che belle mani... è una delle prime cose che guardo, in una persona... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che cosa buffa: avevo risposto al tuo commento e...oggi non c'era più niente sur blog... Comunque, dicevo che le dita cosi', lunghe lunghe e affusolate sono veramente belle, hai ragione. Chissà perché le mani sono cosi' importanti (in generale), he?

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?