Summer Diary: #9 Fresh (and sensual) {At the Spa}




Time for a bit of fresh air, outdoor life and delicate wafts...all of this together, if possible, to try and tap into new sources of energy. It seems that quieter days spent in close connection with nature also call for lighter scents (with still a touch of sensuality, remember?).

So the more sophisticated perfumes can spend summer at home, on their safe urban top shelf, while this body water and Rochas white flower twist get closer to the mother of all fragrances in its lighter form: cologne.

The Clarins water I use almost daily, when I can almost do without any scent and want something discreet that I am the only one to notice (selfishness can be good); the Rochas delicate mixture of flowers and fruits I wear when going out in the evening, before hitting the main street for its all-night outdoor market or going for the outrageously good and rich ice creams of the Glacier du Port. Nothing wild. Only freshness and sensuality.

Credits: TheDaydreamerDiary



1 commentaires:

  1. I've only recently started adding more perfume-y scents to my regimen (which I prefer over baby drool ;). The Rochas sounds delightful... I love their description - "the warmth of a summer shower" - and yours "freshness and sensuality". Plus the bottle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?