News from Pinterest!

          

Slowly but surely, my Pinterest boards are growing and blooming and I do find myself perusing through the boards to find inspiration, new ideas and to marvel at pictures, characters (there are some that are definitely worth the trip), landscapes or interiors: what color combination could I wear, what tablescape to imitate this week, what books do people read and like or dislike... The list is endless even though I do try to remain consistent and not go wild in the board creation field - believe me, I could very easily do so - asking myself "Do I really like the picture? Why?". It may all sound intricate, but I have actually noticed that I do not go on Pinterest that often but when I do, it is spontaneously and I draw great and almost instant - today's magic word - satisfaction from the few minutes spent in the eclectic world of other people's ideas and talents, while being fascinated by the incredible potential of a simple "repin" that will open its very own communication channel beyond every expectation and frontier.

Enough has been said: I leave you with some of my latest repins above. For further beautiful inspiration and to view the actual sources of the pins, you are invited here.

Credits:
Wave Book
Painted Leaves
Ballerinas
Kiss from Above



2 commentaires:

  1. I follow your lovely Pinterest boards Daydreamer,... and I totally agree with your post about this satisfying (indeed) and very addictive site. And apart from all the visual appeal, there's a lot I've discovered and so many good tips/ideas there too. Thanks for sharing your latest pins, the feathers are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the feathers/leaves as well and I wonder what type of paint they have used to make those... Would love to try to make them at home for our little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?