Moving in!



Leaving a familiar place is always difficult, but I figured that the first days of the new year would be the perfect timing, you know, with the resolutions and all that... Plus, I got the right incentive when I received a brand new and shiny MacBook from Santa-hubby for Christmas. I had to look for a more Mac friendly home, if you see what I mean. 

As always when moving in, you try to make yourself as comfortable as possible and to find some landmarks that will guide you in your new environment. It may not be easy at first - and I am still wondering about a few things around here, say the photo albums, the categories and so on - but I trust that with time and perseverance I will get there and resume my chit chat. 

I hope you will like the change and will follow me here, in the new home of my words.

Welcome!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?