Moving on

While walking, ideas rush through. Typically whenever I am in no position to write them down. A couple of times in the past, I managed to take out my mobile and record my thoughts on the go.

Only, if you know me, you also know that walking with a phone in my hands, is not my cup of tea. It's probably a generational thing. I feel awkward, I feel like someone might just run past and steal the damn thing. Yoga would do me good, they say...

Anyway, imagine me walking and thinking about so many things I'd like to share and write down. Mainly, the ideas that grow are about our move - we have just moved again, yep. Our first step towards a radical life change happened 3 years ago. It was all about leaving the big city behind. The city and a couple of highly toxic beings and situations.

Our second step is now, as in we are living in our - OUR - home and in the middle of renovation works. Our home is taking shape, developing its own character and whims. Very slowly. Its first lesson to us is patience. Something we seem to have forgotten all about. It's a paradox in the era of Slow-Life-and-Take-It-Slow and what-not.

We are trying to find our new bearings in the middle of current chaos. It's a rocky road, well beyond the practicalities. It's a rocky road for us as individuals, as parents and as a couple. But despite the occasional bumps... we are moving on!

Any tips for me as to what's the best way to move on smoothly and with a smile on my face ;-) ?! I am all ears.



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?