Found in translation



Do you ever get lost in translation? As when you try to follow your thoughts, implement your ideas and move on to another project and... and ... there, you're stuck. What was I saying...?

My guess it that I am not the only one who regularly looses her marbles. Ok, that's my guess. Cause being lonely out there is not really comforting right now. Back to my marbles. And possibly yours.

Lately, God bless, it seems that many paths cross in my life. When they cross, there's that tiny spark again. Connections are made, new doors open and the light shines a little brighter at the end of the tunnel.

The crossing of the paths, joining of the dots and star alignment... whatever I call it right now, possibly comes down to one thing: me.

Here she goes, the self-centered blogger, argh. See ya! 

WAIT!

I may be self-centered, but it's for the greater good, don't you see? I am sharing here. I am spelling it out black on white. My hope is, all this will ring a bell, raise awareness.

Let's dig a bit deeper: what paths have crossed in my life? First of all, there have been quite a few virtual encounters that have, unexpectedly, turned into real life meetings and slow webbing of friendships. How's that for a start?!

Then, books. Always books. I have been reading them, as always, with anticipation. More than once, they have resonated in my head. There are solid bridges between them. Quotes that lead me back to the previous read... And other than books, also movies! One of the latest is about wolves (have you watched Alpha?)... and guess what I have in my bag right now? A magazine special issue about... canis lupus. I originally bought it to show it to my girls - there's so much to learn from our fear of wolves... And now I find myself carrying it in my handbag.

My point, besides providing what I hope are enlightening examples, is that small bits and pieces start to make sense in my head. I could call these messages from the universe. Or just me, slowly leaving the haze of confusion that absorbed my life, my energy, my clarity... me as a human being over the past 4 years. Gosh. Four years.

Happy to have found my way in translation - and well beyond it seems.

What messages are you noticing on your way to mental health and peaceful recovery in general? Do share your journey. I am all ears.



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?