P for...Pinterest!



It has been announced all over the press, the incredible and faster than light success of a new social network - yes, another one - Pinterest!

As usual, I come late to the party, but better late than never and, above all, curiosity knows no deadlines, or so I'd like to think. Encouraged by the press articles and the buzz around the Internet, I decided to try this new experience and add yet another dimension to the blog. The latter has slowly turned out to be a great laboratory for my spare time (I should say "spare seconds", much more appropriate to my reality...). As in all good labs, every now and then new experiments come to light. I am far from being fond of social networks, but like Instagram, what drew me to Pinterest is the fact that it is a visual network AND that it automatically sources images you harvest and would like to share. 

My amateurish interest in photos and images of all kinds has translated over the years into a wealth of files stored on my beloved computer. Sometimes, I just scroll through them for the sheer pleasure of rediscovering each and every one of them. But, truth be told, when I started saving them for the pleasure of my own eyes, I did not have a blog, did not think - stupidly enough - about sourcing them for myself... I find that Pinterest solves the issue since it traces back the sources for me. Perfectly fair time-saving feature.

So, let the drums roll and click away to see my Pinterest page if you please! Unsurprisingly, you will find me under the name The Daydreamer. And if you want to get there even faster, just click on the brand new Pinterest icon visible on the right menu. 

There are only three pins in there now and if you know me well enough, you will also not be surprised to see that they feed the Food and Drinks board (the freshly caught crabs I had for lunch definitely let me starving for more) and the Baby Babble board. I promise: there will be more to come!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?