Pack up your things and go...

The day before the departure the lyrics of a song of my teenage years start bouncing in my head : ‘Pack up your things and go…Don’t run away… ‘. No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to go back to the title of the song and its refreshing source, but it does not matter, because I will simply make these lines mine, adopt them as the vacation anthem of this new splendid summer season. Following the rhythm in my head and the advice kindly given by the singer, the life in the city apartment gets suddenly more hectic and at the same time lighter and brighter: so many chores to do before closing the blinds - laundy, ironing… but who cares, really? It is all for the greater cause, the sun and its powerful touch, the call of the clear blue sea and its warm womb. Like every year, we pack with images of all the sweet things that will help us embrace life more delicately yet fully : family and peaceful days in nature’s arms.

Let's just pack and go.

Credits: Unknown

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?