Morning eyes


You would think that walking the same street every morning when going to work would have me proceeding with eyes tightly shut, all the more as sleep does not leave me so easily in the morning and tends to weigh on my puffy eyelids... Happily enough though, this morning I walked with eyes half opened because otherwise I would have missed the show: crisp cold air, a lingering star here and there, small, regular clouds stading out on a blue and grenadine sky!

Magic ligth, magic feeling during the awakening of the streets, the humans and nature... Even the ugliest of buildings would appear softened in such a landscape...

Remind me to always try to lift those eyelids in the morning, always!

Credit: TheDaydreamer

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?